[Interest] Adding 'raw' queries to a QUrlQuery

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Mon Aug 26 02:08:01 CEST 2013

Finally I was able to port my bittorrent client from Qt4 to Qt5. I already ported some stuff this way. But this was really the hardest code to port, yet. QHttp -> QNetworkAccessManager... ok. Minor problems, but no serious challenge.

However, one change is really evil: That there is no connectToHostImplementation in Qt5 anymore. Same for the disconnect function. The evil is that it silently fails. The functions still exist in the code, which used those function, so everything compiles fine, but they don't have the special meaning anymore. Took me a while to figure out, why my code suddenly broke.

Guido