[Interest] Relashionship between time_t and QDateTime

Constantin Makshin cmakshin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 23:01:55 CEST 2013

The original Calogero's message mentioned a file from December 2007, a
date outside of DST (unless there's a country that uses DST during
winter). Now it's August, so the DST is active and during "UTC -> local
time" conversion Windows adds that 1 hour Calogero is seeing. DST gets
incorrectly applied because it's active at the moment of conversion,
although it wasn't used at the moment the original timestamp represents.

I bet that the problem will go away when DST ends [again]. :)