[Interest] (no subject)

Rutledge Shawn Shawn.Rutledge at digia.com
Fri Aug 30 07:33:32 CEST 2013

https://www.google.com/search?q=glXGetFBConfigs+fglrx+segfault

It seems this type of segfault happens with various other software too.  I believe fglrx is the proprietary Radeon driver.  Is it a VM, or is it a PC with Radeon graphics, or something else?  Are you getting OpenGL acceleration?  (glxinfo, glxgears)  I wonder when you build Qt yourself, how differently it ends up configured compared to the binary package.