[Interest] QXmlStreamReader: Processing multiple documents from QTcpSocket

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 10 17:45:04 CET 2013

Well, you need to add another layer in. There are two easy ways to do that:
1. Look for the start sentinel and send everything before that to the XML reader,
2. or encapsulate them into QDataStream and read each doc as a string from the stream.

If you are using streaming for document size issues, then 1. If you don't trust your parsing, then 2.

Either way its a just a few lines of code.