[Interest] Weird problems

bob smith qtnewbie at outlook.com
Wed Dec 11 09:42:29 CET 2013

Hi
In my development team we have a 2 applications (one MFC based and one Qt based) that communicate via tcp sockets.
All of our development team members can run these applications without problem, however, when I run it on my PC the applications run very slowly and I get an inordinate number of page faults (upwards of 15,000,000).

In addition I have a small application that uses QFileSystemWatcher that again will run on all other machines except mine. I can get this program to run on my pc by the addition of qDebug statements.

Has anyone else experienced problems like these? or has anyone any clue as to why one PC should behave like this?

Thanks