[Interest] VS2013

Felix morack felixover at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 22:28:13 CET 2013

>> Would people feel bad if we no longer provided binaries for VS 2010?
>>

> Many people are still on VS2010 (in fact, I know a not-negligible amount
> of companies still on VS 2008)
>
> Microsoft is releasing too fast for the mid to large corporation.

Very  true. In fact, i work for one such company. We only just officially
trashed VS2005 compatibility.

Now i'd like to upgrade directly to 2013. Obviously, we will not move from
an obsolete 2008 to an obsolete 2012 version. That is just not happening,
and i would suspect a lot more companies would agree.

If you upgrade, then to the latest version, so the latest version should be
supported.

Is it really that much work to maintain three different VS versions?