[Interest] VS2013

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Fri Dec 13 02:54:47 CET 2013

On quinta-feira, 12 de dezembro de 2013 22:22:56, Felix morack wrote:
> Why would you need to drop something else?

Because we don't have enough manpower to test all the packages that people ask
for.

Let me put it this way: there will be MSVC2013 packages if there are people
testing them. Join the releasing mailing list and test the packages when 5.2.1
comes.

if there isn't enough testing, they won't be released.