[Interest] Problem with: ICU 52.1 + Qt 5.1.1 + C MySQL Connector 6.0.2 + Windows XP

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Dec 16 17:49:57 CET 2013

On segunda-feira, 16 de dezembro de 2013 14:20:12, Thales Lange wrote:
> [c:\windows\system32\MSVCRT.DLL], "_get_output_format") called from
> "c:\test\QT5CORE.DLL" at address 0x68A4A844 and returned NULL by thread
> 1. Error: No foi possvel encontrar o procedimento especificado (127).
The string "get_output_format" does not appear anywhere on Qt 5.2 sources.
Since your log also shows ICU trying to load this symbol, I'm going to guess
it comes from ICU. But I have no clue how that above happened: what passed it
to QLibrary? We don't try to open MSVCRT.dll... My guess is that your tool is
giving a false positive.

It's quite likely this is a red herring. Check the backtrace instead.