[Interest] Pan text in QPlainTextEdit with one finger?

Thomas Meyer public at meyer-thomas.com
Tue Dec 17 20:43:45 CET 2013

Hi,
sorry for 3rd posting about same issue. I didn't know the right
mailing list.

I have tried it several hours and get only a pan gesture with two fingers,
with text selection (what I not want).

I have used QPlainTextEdit, QTextEdit - with Qt Designer or subclass
(grabGesture(Qt::PanGesture)) -
in a simple 'MainWindow' (c++).
(I have tried the gesture source code from the QPLainTextEdit 'event'
function.)

I got never the result like with the 'aboutQt' (QMessageBox) call.

I have Installed:
Qt 5.2.0 for Android (Windows 32-bit, 761 MB),
Asus MeMO Pad HD 7 (Android 4.2.2),
Samsung Galaxy S4 mini (Android 4.2.2)

I want to show results in a QPlainTextEdit or QTextEdit without text
selection, but pan
up and down (and it would be nice, left and right).

Can somebody help me, please?

Thanks,
     Thomas