[Interest] static libs/osx

Tim Blechmann tim at klingt.org
Wed Dec 18 10:29:17 CET 2013

>> No one tries that. You're entirely on your own. Patches will be accepted once
>> you get it working.
>
> ok, then i wonder: how do i compile qt/osx as static libraries with all
> headers appearing the the build folder in a way that i am not on my own?

btw, maybe this is simple a documentation issue: according to [1] one
will have to run the following 3 lines:

--
cd /path/to/Qt
./configure -static <other parameters>

however the sub-src target does not exist. maybe the documentation could
be updated or the part about building statically can be removed? in a
way it is a bit confusing to have step-by-step instructions, which do
not work :/

cheers,
tim

[1] http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org/qt5-stable/macosx-deployment.html