[Interest] saving data using QtSql during shutdown

Francisco Ares frares at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 14:07:07 CET 2013

Hi.

Found it:

QApplication::commitData(QSessionManager * manager)

All you have to do is derive QApplication with the above function
explicitly doing what you need to do at the system shutdown, replace
QApplication at main() for this new derived class, and that's it.

I've tested under Linux, Qt 4.8.5, it works perfectly (closing the window
manager session, that member function is called).

Best regards,
Francisco