[Interest] Best practice for properties, QAbstractListModel with a QList<QObject*> and a Quick2 view

Jan Kundrát jkt at flaska.net
Thu Dec 19 17:33:28 CET 2013

On Thursday, 19 December 2013 17:16:25 CEST, Martin Koller wrote:
> I'm curious: do you know why the implementation of
> beginRemoveRows() uses a QStack/push() then ?

Maybe I am wrong and this "can be used". That said, the MVC API is
complicated enough as is, so mandating support for nested operation in all
proxy models is, in my opinion, a recipe for disaster.

Perhaps some of the original authors of that code will answer this.

Cheers,
Jan

--
Trojitá, a fast Qt IMAP e-mail client -- http://trojita.flaska.net/