[Interest] Touch screen events seem opposite in Qt5.2?

Rogers Nate nate.rogers at raymondcorp.com
Thu Dec 26 17:53:57 CET 2013

I have been using Qt5.1.1 that I cross compiled for my am335x starter kit that has the TI SDK 6.0 on it.  I am using the eglfs platform and the tslib plugin and everything works fine in Qt5.1.1.  However I when I compile Qt5.2 all of the touch screen events are coming in opposite of what was actually clicked.  For example if I click the top right of the Qt app it acts as if the bottom left was clicked.  I even receive touch events when I remove the -plugin tslib line is removed from the command arguments.  I am guessing something else is generating the touch events, but who?  I am not sure why Qt 5.1.1 worked and Qt5.2 doesn't?  What did I break?  Any suggestions on how I can figure this out?  I am new to a lot of this stuff so any tips are appreciated, thanks in advance!

Nate

Confidentiality Notice:

The preceding e-mail message (including any attachments) contains information that may be confidential, protected by applicable legal privileges, or constitute non-public information. It is intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system. Use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is
not authorized and may be unlawful.