[Interest] Relocate Qt5 with qt.conf

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Tue Feb 12 12:43:52 CET 2013

qt.conf is picked up from the directory of the current binary. So to make it work you'd have to put a qt.conf also in the bin folder of your example application ... There's unfortunately no 'global' place to put a qt.conf in, you'll have to patch the paths in e.g. Qt5Core.dll to match the local installation path if you want to have it transparent.

Regards

Kai