[Interest] Further 4.X releases?

Scott Aron Bloom scott.bloom at onshorecs.com
Wed Feb 13 05:08:43 CET 2013

So here is my problem, I have found a bug when QSortFilterProxyModel with a QSqlTableModel as the source model.

The problem, I currently at a 4.8 based system, and the plan for 5.0 migration isnt soon...

Will there be another 4.8 or in order to get a fix, I have to submit it against 5.X and Ill never see a fix I can use till I move to 5.X?

The bug, btw, if the orignal SQL model has zero results, the horizontal header goes to all "0" because the filter proxy model doesn't do the proper mapping for headers from the record.

Scott