[Interest] Is it possible to use QPixmap from non guy thread in Qt5?

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 09:15:33 CET 2013

In Qt4, i always got warning when trying to use QPixpap from thread other than the gui-thread.

However i don't see that warning in Qt5. Also, documentation only says that i can use painter from non-gui thread on a QImage, but doesn't say that i can't use it on a pixmap:)

Also, my test shows that i's possible to use painter on a pixmap in non-gui thread and there are no warnings in console.

So, whom i should believe - my eyes or a QImage documentation?)

Иван Комиссаров