[Interest] qquickitem, opengl context and mousePressEvent

qtnext qtnext at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 13:27:00 CET 2013

Hi,

I have a custom qquickitem that draw an opengl view. I wants to implement
picking when I have a mousePressEvent : It works fine on Windows, but crash
on Mac when I call any opengl functions.  I suppose I need to call a
makeCurrent  before calling any opengl functions but I don't know how to do
that . I have save a currentContext and associated qsurface when updateGL
is called, then when I have a mousePressEvent I try to do a
context->makeCurrent(surface) but it crash on mac !