[Interest] Globally Converting QTapAndHoldGesture to Mouse Double Click

Tony Rietwyk tony at rightsoft.com.au
Fri Feb 22 07:31:17 CET 2013

Hi Josh,

I think most widgets are expecting Press, Release, DoubleClick, Release
sequences.

In my own code, I've had to set a flag on the double-click, then action it
on the following release.   This was where the double-click was to open
another dialog.  Without this, the release would trigger a click in the new
form, which the client did not want to occur.

Maybe QInputMethod might be more appropriate in your case?

Hope that helps.

Tony