[Interest] Announcement of Copy - A Qt based cross platform sync app

Jason Dictos jdictos at barracuda.com
Sat Feb 23 04:24:40 CET 2013

Hey everyone,

We couldn’t have created this product without help from this mailing list, and as a result, anyone who signs up for a copy account and mentions this email, will get 20GB of free storage for life.

Thanks for all your help!

Jason @ Copy Team
www.copy.com

Copy, by Barracuda, helps you store, protect, and share all your amazing
things. Start today: www.copy.com.