[Interest] Persistent Editor keep focus when opening new window

Joshua Grauman jnfo-c at grauman.com
Sat Feb 23 22:40:40 CET 2013

Hello all,

I have a QTableWidget that uses a custom delegate. When I double click on
a cell, the editor comes up fine. But then I want to be able to pull up a
helper widget/window to enter data into the persistent editor. The problem
is, when I show the new widget/window, the QTableWidget looses focus and
the persistent editor is destroyed. Does anyone have any idea of how to
bring up a new widget/window while still editing the persistent editor
delegate? Thanks.

Josh