[Interest] how to remove QGraphicsEllipseItem from parent

Vincent Cai wcai at cypress.com
Sun Feb 24 12:56:23 CET 2013

Dear All,

         I have a QGraphicsEllipseItem whose parent is a QGraphicsRectItem which is shown on a scene.
         When I delete the QGraphicsEllipseItem, why it is still shown on the scene?
         How can I remove it from the scene?

Thanks,
Vincent.
This message and any attachments may contain Cypress (or its subsidiaries) confidential information. If it has been received in error, please advise the sender and immediately delete this message.