[Interest] Windows application's main window does not have standard Windows' main-window's features

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 18:41:33 CET 2013

It sounds like you have an "owner-drawn" window titlebar which is all the latest rage in browsers (chrome and FF do it).
It's been _years_ since I dealt with one.  I would expect someone to set it to "no titlebar" and just plopped in buttons where the controls should be. Your first step would be to modify the window flags to get the os-drawn title bar back then deal with the duplicate button issues.