[Interest] Patch of log4qt for Qt5

程梁 devbean at outlook.com
Tue Jan 8 07:19:54 CET 2013

Hi, there!
Although Qt5 added a simple logging framework I'm still using log4qt. And I think some people include myself do not want to modify a lot when porting code to Qt5. So I port log4qt to Qt5. But the original project have not developed since 2009. I've no idea if the auther will add the patches. So I send patches here. I just made it compile with Qt5 (VS2010) and only tested for a sample project. Please let me know if there is anything wrong. I also push the code to my github repo, here is URL: https://github.com/devbean/log4qt.
Thank you all!

Cheng Liang
Nanjing, China
http://www.devbean.net