[Interest] Some more praise over at /.

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 15:37:50 CET 2013

Unfortunately from an anonymous coward, but

"Used to be hard to program with old [Symbian] C++ API but the Qt/QML-toolchain is
completely different story. I work for a mobile software company and
have recently written or co-written version of same application for
basically all the active smartphone platforms out there (minus
Blackberry) and I have to say that Qt-based Symbian/Meego version was
hands down easiest to do. Just the sheer number of lines of code you
physically need to type in order to make the same thing happen with, say iOS/objective-C, makes the process much slower. Luckily Qt lives on and is coming to Android and iOS as well so maybe one day I'll have only
one repository. Can't blame a dev for dreaming."

http://tech.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=3373959&cid=42556507

Comments like this warm the cockles of my heart and stoke my fires of QML world domination! :-)