[Interest] animation on font.pixelSize

Thomas Senyk thomas.senyk at pelagicore.com
Mon Jan 14 11:23:55 CET 2013

On Fri, January 11, 2013 10:21:11 Jason H wrote:
> Try scale, not pixelSize.
> http://blog.qt.digia.com/blog/2011/07/15/text-rendering-in-the-qml-scene-gra
> ph/ "scalable, sub-pixel positioned and sub-pixel antialiased… and at almost
> no cost."

Sure, I can use scale.
Problem is, scale doesn't behave as nicely as pixelSize in terms of position
and size (x,y, anchors,...)

>From an feature/behavior point of view their isn't much to gain from having
different implementations for pixel-size and scale
... both end up with a glyph being painted with a specific GLsize to a
specific position using the same glyph-texture-atlas
 ... or not? :)

I'm just trying to understand :)

Greets
Thomas