[Interest] How to append data to webkit POST?

程梁 devbean at outlook.com
Tue Jan 15 10:50:19 CET 2013

Hi, there!
I'm developing a custom browser which I need to append local device ID to every POST method using webkit. But I've no idea how to do this. In .net there is a delegate named BeforeNavigate2 which I could add new Key-Values to POST data. In Qt webkit I found some functions like QNetworkAccessManager::createRequest() and QWebPage::acceptNavigationRequest() I think the request parameter should be the one I need. But I'm not sure.  And request is const, too. I need to convert with const_cast.
Could you tell me if I could append custom data to request? If I could, how should I do it, if not, what should I do?
Thank you all!

Cheng Liang
Nanjing, China
http://www.devbean.net