[Interest] preparing for the KickOff

Thomas Senyk thomas.senyk at pelagicore.com
Tue Jan 15 16:04:10 CET 2013

Hi Folks,

I think we, the engeneers, should prepare for the VCC-KickOff.

One important thing would be to have a list of thing to talk to, so we can
estimate how long we need to plan the work-shop in total.

I started a very rough version:
http://wiki.pelagicore.net:8090/display/PNIS/PeNIS+Kickoff+Meeting
(I just used Tomas very nice idea for the project name
... I hope we can rename the wiki page and space afterward ;)

The first important part would be to get a complete list of things to talk
about.

Is this how we want to plan the KickOff, or are their any objections or
alternative planing processes already going on?

Greets
Thomas