[Interest] Basic Qt Chart Widget

André Somers andre at familiesomers.nl
Tue Jan 15 17:01:24 CET 2013

Op 15-1-2013 16:42, Soroush Rabiei schreef:
> I would rather suggest contributing to an existing project instead of
> starting your own one (unless you have a completely new idea)
(also @ Konstatin):
Did either of you even read the message by William? He did this charting
thing as a way to get into learning Qt and C++, and decided to share the
result because he did not want to get into charting any deeper and
thought it might be useful for somebody. And then you both suggest to
join respectively use other, already existing libs? Come on. You could
also try to be a bit more encouraging.

André