[Interest] Qt5 what's missing?!

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Wed Jan 16 09:47:50 CET 2013

That's what the Qt 5.0 blog post says (http://blog.qt.digia.com/blog/2012/12/19/qt-5-0/):

"There are a few things we’re still working on for the 5.0 series. We have bugs that we want to fix. We currently do not have binary packages for MinGW (as WebKit doesn’t yet work with it yet) and MSVC 2012 (you’ll need to compile from source), and we’ll work on delivering these as soon as possible."

> 		Do you agree with me that Qt community needs urgent
> official distro for
> 		filling up these two weak points?
>

> 	No, I think you should search for information yourself before posting.
>
> As I told you above, I didn't post this message before be sure from Qt project
> pages. Qt roadmap page <https://qt-
> project.org/wiki/Category:Developing_Qt::Qt_Planning::Qt_Public_Roadma
> p>  didn't mention anything about new SDK or the upcoming releases, it
> stopped at 5.0 release!

These indeed should get an update.

Regards

Kai