[Interest] Please recommend some editor widgets

程梁 devbean at outlook.com
Thu Jan 17 02:04:30 CET 2013

Hi, there!
I wonder if there are some editor widgets in Qt? I want to develop something like MS Word with a WYSIWYG UI. I know QTextEdit could do this but I have to implement lots features. Also you could use webkit but I'm not sure the performance is as good as C++. Also I need to export HTML from editing text and webkit generates strange HTML code which I have to parse myself. So please recommand some editor widgets if you know.
Thank you!

Cheng Liang
Nanjing, China
http://www.devbean.net