[Interest] Bringing Qt, C++ To The Web

Nikos Chantziaras realnc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 08:54:15 CET 2013

On 17/01/13 03:07, d3fault wrote:
> Whoa. +1 for being simultaneously entirely pointless (hurr "Let's
> compile cross-platform C/C++ into cross-platform INTERPRETED
> JavaScript")

How's that pointless?  I, for a change, would *love* to be able to write
client-side web applications in C and C++ rather than JS.  "Web" can be
viewed as just another target, like "mobile" and "embedded."  It's not
pointless to be able to write C++ for mobile apps instead of in Java.
In the same manner, it's not pointless to write C++ for web apps instead
of JavaScript.