[Interest] [HELP]About Qt for Android.

Xiaognag Wang xiaogangwang2012 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 03:43:12 CET 2013

Hello everyone,
I am trying to port a Qt application to an andriod device, this app depend on MITAB library(a third-part c++ dynamic library), I use Necessitas Qt SDK for this. I am a newer in Qt for Android, I meet some problem when I compiling it:
(error) mitab library can not find, many "undefined reference to mitab_*" errors occured.

I think all external library need to be ported to Android, but I haven't experence with that in Necessitas Qt SDK.Does anyone has experience for this?  Could you give me a guide?
Thanks in advance.Eric2013.1.23