[Interest] How to rebuild a Qt project which linked with a static library?

Vincent Cai wcai at cypress.com
Wed Jan 23 04:29:59 CET 2013

Dear All,

         I have a Qt project which is linked with a static library.
         When I updated the static library, and try build the project, the project can't detect that the library is updated and need to rebuild.
         So that I have to rebuild the whole project.
         Could anybody tell me how to fix this issue?

Thanks,
Vincent.
This message and any attachments may contain Cypress (or its subsidiaries) confidential information. If it has been received in error, please advise the sender and immediately delete this message.