[Interest] how to define string variable in *.pro based on other string variables?

Vincent Cai wcai at cypress.com
Wed Jan 23 08:53:33 CET 2013

Dear,

         I have below variable definition in *.pro file.

n  TSA_LibName = TSA_Base_X86_GCC

n  TSA_LibPath = "D:/TSA/TSA_Lib/trunk/dev/build/make/solutions/Base/lib"
Then how can I define a variable which equal to below value
D:/TSA/TSA_Lib/trunk/dev/build/make/solutions/Base/lib/TSA_Base_X86_GCC.lib

I have tried below, but failed.
    TSA_LibFullName = $$TSA_LibPath/$$TSA_LibName.lib

Vincent.
This message and any attachments may contain Cypress (or its subsidiaries) confidential information. If it has been received in error, please advise the sender and immediately delete this message.