[Interest] QtCreator, Mac OSX and LLDB?

Raul Metsma raul at innovaatik.ee
Wed Jan 23 08:59:31 CET 2013

There is one more issue with gdb and gcc with xcode

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Apple-Confirms-Deprecation-of-ATS-framework-in-Xcode-4-6-Developer-Preview-1-304229.shtml
Xcode 4.6 is also the last major release that will include the llvm-gcc compiler and the GDB debugger, according to Apple.
Developers will need to include the LLVM Compiler and LLDB debugger in their workflows.

Raul