[Interest] Qt Installer Framework

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 14:41:52 CET 2013

Hm, that's sad:)

Next question - how can i retranslate my license? In the tutorial example, retranslated license is simply put near the license.txt. I did the same thing, but my license is not loaded.
I also tried to add new license entries (with xml:lang attribute) into the package.xml, but as a result i got both licenses in my installer.

Иван Комиссаров