[Interest] Qt Installer Framework

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 16:44:54 CET 2013

I already found out, thanks. Names for localized licenses are constructed using main file (license.txt) and base names of the *.qm files enumerated in <Translations> section. Not very intuitive, documentation should mention that somehow.

Also, i think that UTF-8 codec should be used to read license files instead of default codec (codec for locale). Should i create an issue at bugtracker or just send a patch?

Иван Комиссаров