[Interest] How to port Qt App+third-party-library for Android with Necessitas?

Xiaognag Wang xiaogangwang2012 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 02:50:27 CET 2013

Hi everyone,
I need to port a Qt Application for Android platform with Necessitas, the Application dependents a third-party c++ library that compiled  on Windows. I can port app for android with Necessitas, and alse can port the third-party c++ library for Android. But I am confused with this question:App uses interfaces of library by C++ style in Qt program, but once I port library to Android, library will provides interface in Java style, would they work correctly? Do I need to change the  qt program to adapt the library?
If you have experience with this, Could you me a suggestion? Thank you very much.
Yours,Eric2013.1.24