[Interest] qt installer framework with opesource license

franki franki at franki.eu.org
Fri Jan 25 14:25:03 CET 2013

Hi all,

I'm little bit confused about Qt license.
Right now I'm using opensource license, and I want to use Qt framework
installer to distribute my app, however in qtifw docs they say to configure
this framework with static Qt:
http://doc.qt.digia.com/qtifw-1.2/ifw-getting-started.html

So the question is can I freely distribute my app under opensource license
using statically compiled installer framework?
Or Should I place my generated installer.exe file along with installer.dll from
this framework inside some directory and then distribute this package ?

I want to target Linux and Windows platform.

best regards
Marek