[Interest] Does this time suitable for SQL plugins

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Sat Jan 26 01:05:01 CET 2013

On sexta-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2013 22.43.34, M. Bashir Al-Noimi wrote:
> <pre wrap="">PLEASE don&aps;t send HTML-only emails to the mailing
> list.</pre> </blockquote>
> I already configured my Thunderbird for sending plain and HTML text.
> You can double check you KMail configurations <span

Whatever you did, doesn't work. You're sending HTML-only emails.

I'd like you to send plain-text-only emails. In emails with both, the plain
text part is the authoritative.

> <pre wrap="">We might be able to provide the plugins in the binary builds,
> but not the MySQL and PostgreSQL libraries themselves. That will be up to
> you.</pre> </blockquote>
> Exactly that&aps;s what I&aps;m asking about (I don&aps;t want to build Qt
> PostgreSQL plugin whenever I make a new installation (This happen
> frequently when I work on M$ Windows<span class="moz-smiley-s10"><span>
> Do you know which version you&aps;ll provide that plugins?<br>

No sooner than 5.1.0. And that depends on someone stepping up to help out in
the release process, including the testing of such plugins.