[Interest] QT5 tslib question

Andre Renaud andre at bluewatersys.com
Thu Jan 31 21:25:09 CET 2013

Hi,
I'm using QT5 with the LinuxFB, and am having issues with tslib. I
have built the tslib plugin, and instantiated it on the command line
with the correct device, but nothing seems to be getting the mouse
events.

If I enable the debugging in qtslib.cpp, I can see that the correct
coordinates are being picked up and delivered to
QWindowSystemInterface::handleMouseEvent, but I'm not sure where they
go from there.

I'm executing the software as follows:
root at snapper:~/qt/qtbase/examples/widgets/mainwindows/menus$ ./menus
-plugin tslib:/dev/input/event0

With debugging on, I see lines similar to the following:

handleMouseEvent 236 144 1 804796
handleMouseEvent 239 145 1 832075
handleMouseEvent 245 145 1 859353
handleMouseEvent 242 145 0 9402

Does anyone have any hints - do I need something else on the command line?

Regards,
Andre