[Interest] Redirect stdout to a file

Scott Aron Bloom scott.bloom at onshorecs.com
Tue Jul 2 05:30:45 CEST 2013

Yes that is exactly what I do..

From: Yifei Li [mailto:yifli82 at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 1, 2013 7:29 PM
To: Scott Aron Bloom
Cc: interest at qt-project.org
Subject: Re: [Interest] Redirect stdout to a file

Hi Scott,

What I'm trying to do is exactly the same as what you did.

Can you confirm the following is how you made it?  In my experiment, the following way makes the newly created process terminate when the GUI crashes.

QProcess *proc = new QProcess;
connect(proc, SIGNAL(readyReadStandardError()), this SLOT(readStderr()));
proc->start();

Thanks,

Yifei