[Interest] Qt Multimedia - Record from Applications Output

Alan Ezust alan.ezust at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 17:18:00 CEST 2013

In Qt5, you can record audio, with the Qt MultimediaKit library. This
contains a few features that were never added to Qt4's multimedia but were
available in Qt Mobility's MultimediaKit.

You can see an example of recording audio in the
examples/multimedia/spectrum and examples/multimedia/audiorecorder examples.