[Interest] grabGesture on QDeclarativeItem subclass (for QML)

Mariano Boragno marianoboragno at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 18:18:42 CEST 2013

Hi guys,

Sorry for the insistence, but I have got no answer on this and I'm
desperately needing for some help (see below).

Does anybody have an idea of what I might be doing wrong? Maybe
QDeclarativeItem will never catch gestures? Should I subclass QWidget to
catch gestures and use QGraphicsProxyWidget to include it into my
QDeclarativeItem?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Regards...