[Interest] 5.1.0. Mac configure error

Gil Moses gil at waves.com
Thu Jul 4 15:33:08 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to build Qt libraries for Mac, using the following command line (reduced for clarity):

./configure -platform macx-g++42 -v

With 5.0.2 everything was fine, but with 5.1.0 I'm receiving the error:

Creating qmake...
make: Nothing to be done for `first'.
Running configuration tests...
Failed to process makespec for platform 'macx-g++42'
Project WARNING: No .qmake.cache is present. This significantly slows down qmake with this makespec.
Project WARNING: Call 'cache()' in the top-level project file to rectify this problem.
Project ERROR: Could not resolve platform name for SDK 'macosx'

Please advise,
Thanks,
Gil Moses.