[Interest] bad_alloc raised : Amout of RAM available ?

qt.dantec at free.fr qt.dantec at free.fr
Mon Jul 8 15:05:30 CEST 2013

Le Mon, 8 Jul 2013 16:40:59 +0400, ???? ?????????? <abbapoh at gmail.com>
écrivait:

>You can tell you debugger to break when an exception is thrown. So, the easiest way is to debug you app.

I know I have to debug my apps. That's what I am trying to do here.

What I do not know is how to set up a breakpoint on a std exception I
did not raise, not knowing where it was raised.

I am using gdb under QtCreator 2.6.1.

Besides, I still need to know how much memory is left available for my
app, that is running stats on large amounts of real time data. So that
I could run stats on as large a sample as possible on a given target
machine.

Quentin