[Interest] QMediaPlayer...jack server is not running or cannot be started

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Wed Jul 10 21:07:25 CEST 2013

Hi, currently I am player a bit around with the QMediaPlayer.
Sound: Ok. Video: Ok. So no complaints there. BUT:

Cannot connect to server socket err = No such file or directory
Cannot connect to server request channel
jack server is not running or cannot be started

This is what I get on my console. I hate it when other code than my
own clutters my console. Any way to switch this off? What does
'jack server is not running or cannot be started' even mean?

Let me guess... not a Qt problem... 3rd party gstreamer is the console
litterbug?

Guido

--
Guido Seifert <wargand at gmx.de>