[Interest] 5.1.0. Mac configure error

Glenn Ramsey gr at componic.co.nz
Thu Jul 18 10:03:14 CEST 2013

Hi,

I had the same issue trying to compile using macx-clang-32 (OSX 10.8.4, Xcode 4.6.3)

The issue appeared to be because I specified the -sdk flag with
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk. This produced an error saying it wanted macosx
or iphoneos and correcting that fixed it. I can't remember but I assume that the
incorrect -sdk line was OK with 5.0.2 because that it what is in my notes.

Glenn