[Interest] QtQuick Controls: Styling combobox dropdowns

Josh Faust jfaust at suitabletech.com
Fri Jul 19 23:55:57 CEST 2013

The ability to style ComboBox dropdowns (through ComboBoxStyle) exists, but
it seems to only cover the non-popup state of the control. This means we
can style how it looks until you click on it, but then we get the 'Base'
MenuStyle for the dropdown.

Am I missing an option somewhere to style the dropdown? (It doesn't look
like it, as as far as I can tell ComboBoxStyle uses MenuStyle, which is not
styleable).

Is my best bet to override the mouse handling behavior and pop up my own
menu?

Thanks

Josh