[Interest] WebView in Qt 5.1 - first impressions

John C. Turnbull ozemale at ozemail.com.au
Tue Jul 23 12:02:02 CEST 2013

After a bit more testing it seems the actual performance of WebView is not
that bad when the mitigating factors highlighted in this list are taken into
consideration.

I am more concerned by the behavioural quirks especially in the way mouse
clicking, double-clicking and dragging work (or don't work).  I have noticed
that these happen on all web sites.

Can anyone comment on whether these are just unfixed bugs or are intended
behaviour?  If they are bugs, are they on the roadmap to be resolved?

Thanks,

-jct